Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Updates

Today we received more updated measurements, this time from our adoption agency. Here's the latest:

  • Height = 27.95"
  • Weight = 22 lbs
  • Ella now has 8 teeth!

If you noticed, these measurements are a bit different than the ones we received on 1/12/09. Ella is 1" shorter and 2 lbs heavier! It just goes to show how difficult it can be to get accurate data when you have a squirming 14-month old and different attendants doing the measuring. In the end, it is what it is, and all the measurements in the world don't come close to the feeling of pure relief and contentment when I can hold her in my arms!

We leave 2 weeks from yesterday. I'm pretty much all packed for Ella's stuff, and Bill's and my clothes will have to be packed the day prior to departure. I've got all our paperwork organized, and lists of 'Important Stuff' for Bill's mom to have on hand while she's here with Ian. Time is ticking by very slowly waiting for February 18 to roll around.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Debbie, I'm so excited for you! It will be the 18th before you know it. :-)