Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally....We Have Travel Dates!!!

Although I'm a bit disappointed about the length of time we have to wait before we can travel, I'm relieved to finally have definate dates!

Wednesday, 2/18 - fly from Chicago to Beijing
Monday, 2/23 - fly from Beijing to Nanning (we'll receive Ella that afternoon!!!)
Friday, 2/27 (estimate) - fly from Nanning to Guangzhou
Wednesday, 3/4 - fly from Guangzhou to Shanghai to Chicago

I'm so excited...this is finally going to come true! And as a bonus, I'm going to be able to see my great friend, Cathy. Her family moved to Shanghai last fall. She's going to fly into Guangzhou and stay with us to see our sweet Ella! I'm so looking forward to spending time with her and taking advantage of her international bargaining skills! I can envision an afternoon of shopping in the markets and then a late-day Chinese massage :)





3 comments:

The Cooks said...

How exciting! We can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!

Dale, Danielle and Carson

Sherry H. said...

What excitement your family must be feeling! Just a few more weeks and you will be holding Ella! I can't wait for the post of that picture!!

Kathleen L said...

We too are so happy to hear that little Ella will be coming home at last. It sure has been a long process and has been hard on you wondering if there would ever be an end. But all that is over and you four can begin your life together. I just can't wait for all the upcoming pics of your family. Congratulations!