Thursday, December 11, 2008

We Have a Daughter!

At 2:44pm today we received a call from our social worker. We are sooo pleased to announce the newest addition to our family:

Given Name: Ye Guidie
Born: 11/27/07
Province: Guangxi

At this point this is all the information we have. Tomorrow the referral packet with medical info, pictures, and other information will be forwarded to our social worker. We will meet with her late in the day to go over everything.

I am so relieved that this is finally happening. I wonder what her face will look like??? Will she have Ian's dimples?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!!! And I'm honored to get to be the first person to leave a comment on this post. I can not wait to see your little one's face this weekend, and to travel with you in February!!!

Sherry H. said...

Congratulations! I am bursting with excitement for your family that I can't imagine how you must be feeling!! God's blessings as you embark on this awesome and loving adventure! Welcome Ella to a FANTASTIC family!

Sherry H. said...

Ian....You are going to be the best BIG BROTHER ever!!!! Ella is going to just love you!! Congratulations to you!!